Users that have never logged in (Audience)
You might create an audience for users that have never signed in to Fuse.
To create this audience:
- On the Audience Management screen, click Create a new audience.
The Create new audience screen appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the audience. For example, Users who have not logged in.
- In the Include users where... section:
- Click Add filter.
- From the Please select an option dropdown, select Sign In Count.
- From the = dropdown, select Equals.
- In the Enter number field, enter 0.
- Click Save.